Recruiting and Retaining SETT Women
This live, 90-minute interactive Online Special Topic will be led by a professional WinSETT facilitator and include opportunities for discussion, self-assessment, and experience-based learning from others
- Reflect on how well your company is performing in the two areas of recruiting and retaining SETT women.
- Discover insights from the latest research around recruiting and retaining SETT women.
- Compare your experiences by sharing perspectives and learning from others in SETT environments.
- Discuss the mindset shifts that are required to unlock new possibilities to achieving gender parity.
- Commit to an action plan which will accelerate your progress in recruiting and retaining women in SETT.
This online learning opportunity is limited to 35 participants (all genders). There must be a minimum number of attendees to proceed.
This online learning opportunity is made possible with the support of Sherritt.