Recruitment and Retention of SETT Women
This live, 90-minute interactive Online Special Topic will be led by a professional WinSETT facilitator and include opportunities for discussion, self-assessment, and experience-based learning from others
- Assess how well your company is performing in the three areas of finding, attracting, and retaining SETT women
- Discover insights from the latest research around finding, attracting, and retaining SETT women
- Contrast your experiences by sharing perspectives and learning from others in SETT environments
- Discuss the mindset shifts that are required to unlock new possibilities to achieving gender parity
- Apply tools to devise an action plan which will accelerate your progress in finding, attracting, and retaining women in SETT
This online learning opportunity is limited to 30 early career SETT participants (all genders). There must be a minimum number of attendees to proceed.
This online learning opportunity is made possible with the support of the NL Workforce Innovation Centre.