Networking, Mentors and Sponsors
This module describes the importance of networks, their context, how to develop and strengthen your networking skills, elegant positioning for advancement, and how to leverage your network in support of your career goals. The workshop will also describe the different kinds of mentors, coaches and sponsors and how to mutually benefit from those relationships.
- Appreciate the critical role of relationships for supporting and advancing your career
- Revisit leadership and career goals
- Strengthen networking skills
- Reflect on the professional presence you project
- Learn how to develop (and be) mentors and sponsors
Due to to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently not offering our in-person workshops. For more information or to learn when our workshops will begin again contact firstname.lastname@example.org